Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Digital Beauty Editor Sophia Panych's Guide to Anti-Aging

Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser

CLEANSER

"I switch between Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser and Eau Thermale Avène XeraCalm A.D. Lipid-Replenishing Skin Cleansing Oil. They're both supercreamy and gentle, and they don't dry out my combination skin. If I feel like I need a deeper cleansing—like after working out—I'll throw Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser into the mix." 
 Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil

FACE OIL

"I have to use an oil morning and night to get the hydration that I need. In the morning I put it on areas that look or feel dry, and at night I use it all over. Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil and Renée Rouleau Pro Remedy Oil are my go-tos. I always use the Weleda when my skin is looking red. It seems to calm it quickly."
 Darphin Exquisage Beauty Revealing Serum

SERUM

"I'm obsessed with a Darphin Exquisâge Beauty Revealing Serum that I got at their flagship spa in Paris. It's hydrating, but it also absorbs quickly so you can wear it under your makeup. And it smells amazing, like the sexiest flowers. I almost want to wear it as a perfume! I might have to make a trip back to Paris soon, because you can't buy it in the States yet."
 Eve Lom Daily Protection + SPF 50

DAY CREAM

"For day cream, I love Eve Lom Daily Protection + SPF 50. It's hydrating, it doesn't aggravate my skin, and it doesn't look chalky, but it's still got an impressive SPF."
 Eau Thermale Avene XeraCalm A.D. Lipid-Replenishing Balm

NIGHT CREAM

"I'm not loyal to any one night cream. Right now, it's either Valmont Hydra 3 Regenetic Cream or Eau Thermale Avène XeraCalm A.D. Lipid-Replenishing Balm, which is superthick and soothing. I use it on nights when I need a little extra moisture."
 Dior L'Or de Vie La Creme Yeux

EYE CREAM

"I didn't think eye cream could be the most beautiful thing on my vanity, but I love the sculptural, heavy, gold jar of Dior L'Or de Vie La Crème Yeux. It's crazy expensive, which is why I use only a tiny dab around my eyes and lips every morning and night."
 SKII Facial Treatment Masks

MASK

"Every Sunday, I use a different face mask depending on what my skin is doing. If it's clogged, I use Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to clear out my pores. If it's dry, I use Biologique Recherche Masque VIP O2 because it's rich and soothing. And if I want to look glow-y, I use the SK-II Facial Treatment Sheet Masks—I stocked up on them after I saw Pat McGrath use them to transform models' skin backstage at fashion week."
 Sage & Row Sheer Leg & Body Oil

BODY MOISTURIZER

"In college, all of my roommates made fun of me for how much moisturizer I used on my body, but I hate being dry because I think it makes your skin look older. Having soft and moisturized skin also just makes me feel better, especially in the winter when I'm pale. I'm constantly trying new body creams and body oils, but the two I go back to are Eau Thermale Avène Cold Cream Nourishing Body Lotion and Sage & Row Sheer Leg & Body Oil."

http://www.allure.com/skin-care/anti-aging-skin/2015/twentysomething-guide-to-anti-aging?mbid=nl_032915_sunday_blast&CNDID=32665963&spMailingID=7621676&spUserID=OTEzOTUzMzMxNTkS1&spJobID=642665945&spReportId=NjQyNjY1OTQ1S0#slide=1

No comments:

Post a Comment